Friday, July 21, 2006

Welcome to Virtual Therapy

Welcome Back! I hope my changes have not put anyone off!! Thank you for checking out my new blog here. It's a pleasure having you.

Part of my "BA" requirements now include a limit of a post a day! I am trying to make myself take off at least 2-3 days per week...Addictions, addictions. I must exercise a degree of control over them! Consult your BA sponsor before making any changes to your own personal program!! Remember, we all have a unique set of needs, and I don't want you to try this at home without doctor approval!! (Refer to Doctor Anonymous for further inquiries regarding Blogaholics Anonymous meetings and guidelines.)

I sincerely hope everyone has enjoyed the weekend. As an attempt to exercise more control over blogging, I am going to leave this as a short post today, and look forward to returning again another day. Thank you for coming! Come back again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home