Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Direction, Please, God!

Ha ha ha ha ha. I just have to laugh or pretend to, coping mechanism.

My sexist theory on enabling bad behaviors vs. simply helping someone: it depends on whether you are trying to help a male or a female: the male ego seems to require the sense that they accomplished everything themselves, however, females are more often perfectly capable of accepting things as gifts without it damaging their self-esteem, and they continue to work and do their bests without problems!

so to "help" a male may actually make his life worse, but to bestow gifts upon a female, there does not seem to be negative results unless that female is MARRIED, to a MALE, and there are problems as a result of injury to THAT male's ego...there is the problem.

Women tend to be supportive to others and help. Men seem to be more interested in clear boundaries, territorial issues, and so on. I guess it's human nature.

Let me just say this: I AM A WOMAN SO I WOULD ONLY BE HELPED BY HELP!!! So there, I am not the type to become worse with help. I will only appreciate it! But I can see how this is just not the case for many others. whatever...the ego thing, or reinforcing negative patterns, etc.

gotta go!

4 Comments:

Blogger G.C. UANAN said...

Hi, are you from the United States?

4:53 PM  
Blogger Hoping4more said...

yes, g.c. uanan. How have you been lately?

9:01 PM  
Blogger G.C. UANAN said...

Im good... where do you live... id like to be your friend

5:52 PM  
Blogger Hoping4more said...

:) sure! I live in Texas.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home