Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Gotta Keep it Separated!

Focus disorder...who COULD focus in a mini-zoo...an adult male with the ability to read a maximum of two consecutive short sentences on a GOOD day, with a five year old girl as hyper as a baby wildcat. All the household adult responsibilities with NO ONE to share them with...do YOU think YOU could maintain your adult manner and focus throughout all that, especially with a HOME OFFICE in an open area of the busy household?? I don't think so! Something's gotta give.........

I am considering joining the army or the navy...I am looking into all kinds of job alternatives even though under ideal circumstances, this one would be best. I must have imagined that whole concept of ideal along with all the other silly dreams I have come up with! The funny thing is, the normal supposedly down-to-earth dreams that most people have are the ones most unrealistic to me at this time! A quiet family setting...now I just don't grasp that concept.

Home offices may not be the best bet at all. That whole idea of having your own business with flexibility to be able to have a busy family life! HA! That is the funniest thing I've ever heard! Those people who understand how THAT works, have never met my bunch...

Oh my normal dreams are the ones I have to stuff away and forget about, and those wild seemingly unattainable ones are the ones I'll have a better shot to actually achieve!

This distraction freak-show is making me crazy. I try to explain this: big people need peace and quiet!!! sometimes. and diversion sometimes. I've received a life sentence! or at least a couple decades or so...

oy. I keep it up because I know my daughter feels more whole with both Mommy and Daddy in the same house, but I feel that my nerves are being severed frequently because there are certainly things I would do much differently. I can only do my part and let the rest go. *exhale*

Discipline, focus, order...and the rest of my pipe dreams... no more home office if I can help it! And I also may just join the services...or work in a clinic (Okay so that is a huge difference) ha. ok so my decision making is in early stages still, ha ha.

3 Comments:

Blogger MeHereNow said...

OMG 4 times I've tried to leave a comment and its shutting down again in 30 seconds! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHJ!

1:01 AM  
Blogger MeHereNow said...

I'll be back!

1:01 AM  
Blogger Hoping4more said...

i am sorry, meherenow!!! what a pain!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home