Thursday, August 24, 2006

Living...NOW

Good point, laughorist, so I have had a bad habit of perseverating. doesn't do any good! not at all...

And Hepzi, you know what? You are absolutely right. No more of this "disabled" bull; he isn't and I know it. he's fine. he can learn, he can work, and I need to practice "tough love". I understand some of what he is going through; i'm not judging him but loving him truly would mean holding him to a higher standard, right? As well as what I need for myself, with help from my precious friends...

and he is doing better! he's got a job lined up. he's an excellent shed-builder, and that on the side...with this other job, things look good! HIS only problem...is me! I want to help the poor boy out. torturing is only a SIDE hobby, not my lifelong career! ha ha. we HAVE to separate...

bye everyone

1 Comments:

Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

i left you a comment on your Aug. 15th post.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home