Wednesday, August 23, 2006

NO WAY OUT

It really feels like there's no way out; i know my mistakes have gotten me to here, and some people have it worse..................... this can't be right! There MUST be a solution...
but what!

okay i'll get off it, everyone tells me I overthink things, yes I do that...

so there are distinctly different contexts and NO WAY to draw them together? I don't understand...

Isn't what is true in one context, ALSO true in another?? Can someone please help me understand? It is not that I am just missing the boat entirely, it feels like I am seeing a hundred boats (ha, instead of just seeing double, LOL)

fwew! I really DO overthink things; is there a medication to help out with that? It is not functional...I know I can do better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home