Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Rethinking future...

Hello...now I am addressing all those core issues I have buried for all these years! My husband was my chosen distraction from dealing with other things in my life, I suppose, to some extent. I had no time or energy left for dealing with my original concerns that still hold me back in life right now. NOW, I'm doing that.
Wow, what an opportunity. I'm going to seize it. "Seize the day!" It's both frightening and exciting at the same time, and unnerving in the hopes that I will not make the same mistakes again, and that I will address things more fully, given the full opportunity. This situation helps tremendously. I've been so overwhelmed for so long...now I'm "purging" some of those issues, learning to slow down, and receive the wonderful blessings now bestowed upon me freely.

1 Comments:

Anonymous wolfbaby said...

sounds like your doing something healthy for yourself!!!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home